


Today we celebrated Easter at Mammy and PawPaw's new house in Abita. Callie loved going for golf cart rides with anyone who was willing to drive her. Mammy bought Mace and Jake 'shrimp boots' so they could play in the creek next to the house. And we did have the annual Easter Egg Hunt ---candy for the kids and money for the adults! We couldn't wrestle this year since Michele is expecting her little "Moosehead." Chad also couldn't participate in the Egg Hunt since he is still recovering from his Good Friday Dirtbike ride (or crash). Overall, it was a very nice day.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Easter Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about time you put yourself on the blog. I heard you didn't do so well with the Easter Egg hunt. You couldn't beat Preggo?
HEY! I may be fat and pregnant, but I can still kick some big sister butt!
Post a Comment