







We just returned from our vacation in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We had an awesome time! We went with friends that we have known FOREVER but haven't had a chance to hang out with since the Hurricane. There were 5 families there with a total of 10 KIDS! We stayed in a huge cabin in the mountains. Our days were filled with trips to Dollywood, hiking, The Dixie Stampede, sight seeing, and LOTS of walking! The weather was gorgeous and believe it or not--all of the kids did really well TOGETHER! It was so cool to see the next generation of kids and how much some of them act like their parents! More pictures are to come!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Vacation in Gatlinburg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You need to put larger pictures. I can't see anyone.
Glad ya'll had fun!
Yeah, I can't see the pictures either. I'm glad y'all made it back in time for Moosehead!
I don't know what I did wrong with the pictures. That was the first time it happened and I couldn't figure out how to fix it!
Post a Comment