Sunday, August 27, 2006

Low Key Weekend




This weekend my sister Julie went to Baton Rouge to celebrate her birthday. Our gift to her was to watch Jay and Rylie overnight. Jay had a good time playing with our crew and Rylie was an absolute angel! She is probably the happiest little baby I've ever seen. She slept all night and never made a peep! Her favorite person by far is her cousin Mace. He held her and rocked her asleep more than I did!

2 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

Thanks so much for the best birthday present. Mace is so sweet with her. I'm glad she was so good for you.

My god, does Rylie look white in that last picture or what!

Anonymous said...

Was Mason really sleeping in that picture?

Rylie is so good, and Chase is NOTHING like her! Maybe it will be better once we figure out his tummy problems. I guess we should all have know that a child of Shane and I was going to have stomach issues!