Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Forward!




Due to the beautiful weather, we went to the store and bought the kids an inflatable 12 x 3 pool with a pump. We thought it would give them something to do. Well you know what they say about the best laid plans. . . .well apparently our backyard isn't the best laid, either. The entire yard is on a slope! Every time we would go to fill the pool, only one side would get water; then, it would overflow on that side and drain down our yard. The adults thought it was pretty funny, but the kids were mad. They are also pretty STUBBORN, too; they just sat on the ladder in a deflated pool splashing around in the puddles! I think they had fun anyway!

3 comments:

Michele said...

That stinks, I hope ya'll figure something out soon.

the goodnights said...

Too funny! If you come visit us you won't have that problem.....

Julie and Tory said...

That was fun! I guess Callie didn't miss out on much when she was inside hiding from the bumblebees.