


Today we celebrated my niece, Jalyn's 6th birthday. I'm pretty sure the kids had fun but the best part of the day was my sister Michele's participation in the party events. (Personally, I think she was still drunk from the night before see McCarthy Blog!) Anyway, you will notice in the pictures that Michele was in line for Pin the Tail on the Donkey, knocked a few kids over when the pinata busted and strolled down the street for wagon rides. And of course she did all this in style---wearing a princess hat!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Party Crasher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey ~ what's the point of going to a birthday party if you can't participate in the events?!
Love,
Princess Michele
That's Awesome!
Michele didn't quite describe the events on her blog in that fashion! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Michele you didn't partcipate in the events like that at my girls party! :)
I do blog hopping and Check the McCarthy blog regularly. I could not help but to wonder if that was Michelle in line for the game and then getting candy. What you wrote was hilarious!!!!!!!!
OOPS that last comment was from me -- sorry I was helping Shannon out with her blog and was signed in under her name!!
Post a Comment