
Last night, Julie and Tory watched the kids so Chad and I could have a night out. We went to dinner at The Melting Pot in New Orleans and it was incredible! It really was a cool experience, and we had so much fun cooking in our fondue pot and sipping wine (OK. . a little more than a sip!) After dinner, we met up with some friends who were celebrating yet another birthday! We didn't get home until 2 a.m. (I'm definitely getting too old for that) and enjoyed sleeping in today.
Thanks Julie and Tory for the restaurant recommendation and watching the gang---we had a great night out!
3 comments:
Ohhhh, I LOVE the Melting Pot. Glad you had a nice evening.
Glad y'all had fun. Cute picture- it's about time you put one of yourself on here.
Sounds like a great time. What a cute picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment