Ok. . Ok. . . Ok. . .I know another shocker-----but as many of you already know, we have decided to pack it up and move to Texas. It really shouldn't come as too much of a surprise for those of you who know how much I LOVED it out here! (BUT I can almost GUARANTEE, that as soon as I leave, this city will FINALLY get that damn TARGET they've been talking about and probably get rid of the 'dry county' law, too!) Anyway, this process started back in the beginning of July when Chad was offered an interview for a job in the Houston area. Chad went first to check things out, then we went together. WE immediately fell in love with the area and could picture our family living there happily. We have decided to lease a house in an area called The Woodlands. IT is about 30 miles north of Houston. It is so incredible! We hope to have more details soon--so stay posted!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Another Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting!!
We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait....
It's going to be such a big adventure for all of you...I'm so excited for you guys!
LUCKY YOU! You get to leave this Swampy Wasteland!!! I hope you start calling people when you move away!
Post a Comment