Well, we did it! We are residents of Texas! Things have been quite hectic, but we are starting to get settled. Mammy came and stayed the weekend with us to help, and the Goodnight girls came to visit, too! We spent the weekend sightseeing and unpacking. However, there was one downfall---we didn't get the Saints game on T.V. (I don't think we missed much!) On Monday, the boys started their new school and Chad started his new job. EVERYONE was a nervous wreck, but all boys returned with good reports of their day! Callie and I are trying to adjust to staying home together--you can imagine how that is going!
We'll keep you posted!
We'll keep you posted!





4 comments:
We are so glad you are here! Now, call me or something so we can hang out!
Looks like a hectic move, but I'm glad you guys are getting settled in. I can't wait to see the new house.
Lo
Looks nice, Take more pictures when things get more settled. Kiss the crew for me and lick Chad's face!
Post a Comment