On Saturday, Mace and Jake's school performed at a local holiday Kick Off Celebration. We had a really good time. They had SpaceJumps EVERYWHERE, a petting zoo, train rides, and Christmas Characters (The Woodlands Pinecone Guy and The Chick Fil-A guy.) There was plenty to do and the best part was that the entire event was FREE!!! We ended up spending most of the morning there and then rushed home for the SEC game. I will take this time to apologize (AGAIN) for not updating the blog, answering email, etc---our computer is VERY moody! It'll work for a couple of hours then shut itself down for no reason for weeks! We blame Mammy :)
I hope I will get to my email soon--I miss hearing from all of you!
I hope I will get to my email soon--I miss hearing from all of you!





3 comments:
Sounds like it was a fun time. Hope to see you guys soon!
Those shirts are HUGE on the boys..are they trying to wear Chad's clothes :-)
It was a last minute purchase---so shut it!
Post a Comment