Friday, February 08, 2008

Three Little Germs


The doctor confirmed yesterday that ALL THREE of my babies have the FLU! It's been a pretty pathetic sight around here, but I think we are near the end. Hopefully, we will be able to get out of the house soon--they are starting to drive me NUTS!!

4 comments:

The Abney Family said...

I hope you guys feel better soon!! I was hoping to see you this weekend, guess that's on hold :(

Julie and Tory said...

That stinks. At least they got it all at once. We got your letter in the mail. Expect one from Jay soon. Kiss the crew for me. I miss them. Don't let them forget -Boo-Boo's the BEST!!!!

Jay told me to say that she loves you all too!!!

Michele said...

Oh, that really stinks. How come I didn't get any mail?

the goodnights said...

So sorry you guys don't feel so good...but you all three look great:) We really missed you this weekend..Tell daddy thank you for keeping my bathroom floor warm on Friday night!!!!!!