The families in the cul-de-sac got together to celebrate The Fourth. Our neighbors, The Burgesses, hosted the BBQ and fireworks display. 
Our great neighbors, Stephanie and Steve David and Becky and Trevor Rooker. All of our new neighbors have helped make our move to Texas enjoyable. I am so thankful to have made good friends.
Callie covering her ears--she never has liked fireworks. We finally convinced her to sit outside for a little while to watch the display.
Trevor and Chad--we're hoping all goes well with Trevor's new position so the Rookers can stay in Texas a few years longer.
Some of my Bunco Buddies---Melissa (in the middle) hosted the night.
Hanging out with the Rookers. Good wine and 80's music ----always a good time!
Chad and I are looking forward to a week alone. On Saturday, we met Nanna and Candy in Jennings, LA. Chad is having orthopedic surgery on his knee on Thursday, so they offered to watch the kids for us. We can't wait to have some quiet time. 
On Sunday, we met Brandon and Terri to play golf. Terri and I were the 'cart girls' while the guys played. It was extremely HOT, but so nice to get a day out. I still don't understand WHY IN THE WORLD men play this sport. . .all they do is curse and get aggravated. I had no idea a little white ball had so much POWER!!
Monday, July 07, 2008
Fourth of July Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What happened to the picture of you and Chad after his Birdie putt!!
J/K
Brandon
Hope you enjoyed your quiet week b/c We'll Be Back!! :)
Post a Comment