This week Callie's school prepared for their upcoming carnival. Each day the kids went to school dressed up. The first day was Support Your Favorite Texas Team--all we could pick was the Astros. Anyway, I tried getting a picture of Callie because I thought she looked precious, but instead I captured what our Monday mornings are REALLY like!
Here she is later in the week dressed as a cowgirl. They had a parade that day at school. Daddy, Mr. Brandon and ColeMan went to see her. I heard she pranced around like a true diva.
Apparently Mace has had enough. He was in charge of his sister for an evening---This is how I found him sleeping--the crossbow has me a litttle worried.
Dear Sisters--remember when Michele used to chase us around the house with knives yelling, "You're not the BOSS of me!"
On Saturday night, we went out with Terri and Brandon.

Here's Chad and Brandon laughing ---I'm sure whatever the reason it was completely inappropriate.
Up to NO good, I'm sure!

Gotta love Yogi!
Well, it just got progressively worse from here. But we had a great time anyway!!
Dear Sisters--remember when Michele used to chase us around the house with knives yelling, "You're not the BOSS of me!"On Saturday night, we went out with Terri and Brandon.

Here's Chad and Brandon laughing ---I'm sure whatever the reason it was completely inappropriate.

Up to NO good, I'm sure!

Gotta love Yogi!

Well, it just got progressively worse from here. But we had a great time anyway!!

3 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend, and I don't know what you're talking about with the knives!
Poor Mace, he looks wiped out in that picture!
Chad's got a lot of man-love. Does he still have his man crush on Tebow?
I remember those mornings with Callie - I'm sure you handled it well.
Thanks for not putting the picture of us when I was really trashed!!
Brandon
Post a Comment