I finally developed the pictures on the water camera from our San Antonio trip. The pics never seem to come out too well on disposable cameras, but we did manage to capture a few moments.
Here's Chad and the kids carrying their tubes down to the Guadalupe River--the water was so cold-- I mean FREEZING!! It took awhile for all of us to get used to it.
The route we took was supposed to take 2-3 hours, but since the water was so low--it took us almost 5 hours!! Many times we had to paddle ourselves along the water. Then at one point I became tangled up in sticks with the ice chest, so I walked along the bank.
The route we took was supposed to take 2-3 hours, but since the water was so low--it took us almost 5 hours!! Many times we had to paddle ourselves along the water. Then at one point I became tangled up in sticks with the ice chest, so I walked along the bank.
Callie was somewhat nervous at first. But all the tubes had bottoms and The Fosters were nice enough to let us borrow Sam's lifevest. Later Callie told us that she couldn't wait to tell everyone how brave she was on the rough waves.
While we were in San Antonio, we FINALLY went to Schlitterbahn Water Park---this water park was part of the bribe to get the boys to move to Texas. I wish we would have known how massive these park(s) were--we could have spent 2-3 days there. I think we are looking into staying at the Schlitterbahn Resort next year--the kids loved it!!
My favorite picture---someone PLEASE teach these girls how to read!!!!

2 comments:
I love that last comment...you're such a teacher!
It made me laugh! :)
Post a Comment