Monday, March 22, 2010

Christmas 2009

ON Christmas Eve, we attend service at The Woodlands United Methodist Church.  They recreate the nativity scene for kids.  Callie loves it.  I love seeing all the little ones dressed up in their Christmas clothes.  This year, Callie requested a matching purse.


Once home, we decorate cookies and get ready for Santa.  The kids are allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve. . it's a Perilloux tradition.  All of us get a new pair of PJs. . I hope my kids continue this tradition with their families.. .That would make PawPaw and I VERY happy.

"Twas the night before Christmas.  ."
It looks like Maya caught Santa!!

The joy of Christmas morning. . my favorite part of the day is watching my kids' faces as they open their presents.

The kids' gift from Chad and I was a new TV for the Game Room

Happy Birthday, Jesus!!!

1 comment:

Hampers said...

WOW. WAY fun. YOur boys are so cute! I bet they were pumped. Your blog looks perfect.