


Today we went to Slidell to visit the Goodnights who were in town from Houston for the holidays. Callie was very excited to see her buddy, Megan. Tammie's parents, Mr. Wayne and Mrs. Yola, let the kids feed the ducks, roast marshmallows, and take tractor rides. As you can tell from the pictures, Megan continues to hit growth spurts. You would never believe that Callie is actually a month older than Meg. Actually, little Michelle is the same height as Callie---Michelle is two!
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Best Buds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gosh, Callie looks like a runt compared to Megan! Tammie's girls are soooo cute! (so is Callie!)
How sweet! I wish I could have seen them too. Jalyn has been asking about Megan. I can't believe Callie is the same height as Michelle.
We are so happy we got to spend some time with you guys. We really miss ya'll. Megan and Michelle are still talking about their tractor ride and Michelle thinks Callie is only her friend now!
Post a Comment