If anyone is interested, Mace and Jake have a basketball game this Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 11:00 am. The game will be played at Florida Avenue Elementary in Slidell. GO, BULLS!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We can't make it this Saturday, but let us know when there is another game. We would like to come and see the boys play!
Sorry, can't make it. Jim Bob is coming in town for a doctor's appointment. Sorry boys! I wish I could come see you play, maybe next time. Play good for me!
2 comments:
We can't make it this Saturday, but let us know when there is another game. We would like to come and see the boys play!
Sorry, can't make it. Jim Bob is coming in town for a doctor's appointment. Sorry boys! I wish I could come see you play, maybe next time. Play good for me!
Post a Comment