
Well, I don't know if Mace felt left out or WHAT--but I received a call from Mason's school today. They told me that Mace fell off the monkey bars at recess and looked like he might need stitches. Chad and Candy took Mace to Urgent Care (thank you so much NANNIE) and he did need stitches! Mace took it like a champ! (Honestly, we were a little nervous about how the Little Perilloux was going to do!) But Mace is handling all the fuss quite well and is very excited to show his friends at school his four stitches! I mean I know they are twins, BUT DO THEY HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING THE SAME?!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Boys Will Be Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are okay Mace! Cool stitches!!!
Poor Mace! I'm glad it doesn't seem to be bothering him :-)
Now you need to watch out for Callie...you know how much she wants to be like the boys!
Post a Comment