Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend






We had a very nice Easter weekend at the house. It started on Good Friday. Chad and Tory went four wheeling and Julie, the girls and Lindsey came over to grill shishkabobs (spell?). After the guys returned, digustingly muddy, the adults enjoyed a HILARIOUS game of Guesstures. But, on Saturday, the dreaded stomach virus hit our house. Chad and Mace started running fever and experienced all the 'joys' of a stomach flu. So on Sunday, Jake, Callie and I headed to Nana's for crawfish and an Easter Egg Hunt. We had a nice day, but really missed Chad and Mace. Then Monday morning, not that I was surprised, Jake started running fever. It's not exactly how I want to spend my Spring Break, but hopefully my crew will be feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Michele said...

That sucks! At least it didn't last 9 days like it did with Chase.

Chad looks cold in the picture from Friday night.