Monday, August 20, 2007

Momma's Back to School



OK, I have started my third week of school and I'm starting to get back into our routine. I'm so sorry if I missed a birthday, anniversary, party, or whatever. . . I've been exhausted! Our weekends have been low-key for the most part because I was still working in my classroom and creating lessons. Finally, this past weekend, I relaxed. . . I guess the stress hit me pretty hard! (Not to mention, Chad and I quit SMOKING. . . two weeks and still going, but I don't want to talk about it!) Anyway, to my friends and family, I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. . . the Summer of Fun- Jamie has now left the building!! SEE YA' NEXT SUMMER!

3 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

You sleep like a princess!

Michele said...

My God, you could fall asleep ANYWHERE!

the goodnights said...

I think we need to pass the don't wake the beast torch on to you!!!!

Love the picture..