Sunday, August 05, 2007

We're Back Online!










I have felt soooo out of touch without my computer! I never realized it, but I think I just may be a blog addict! Well, FINALLY, here are our pictures from our visit to Katy, Texas. We had a great time! We spent almost all our time catching up with the Goodnights and Abneys. We went on a few site seeing tours---Chad REALLY loved the grocery store! I really liked eating in real restaurants and shopping! The kids enjoyed the neighborhood pool--which if you ask me, was like a smaller scaled Disney Water Park! The city was beautiful and CLEAN! There was so much to do and I wish we had more time to fit in all in! It was great to see Chris, Tammie, Craig, Kristin, and the girls again. They are getting so big! The Abney Resort was an awesome place to visit as well!! We miss everyone already and every morning, Callie asks if we can "WAKE THE BEAST!"

3 comments:

The Abney Family said...

It was great to see you guys!! What ever happened to paying Zachary for watching all the kids that Saturday night??? :)

Michele said...

WOW!! Maybe we should all move into that neighborhoood...that pool is awesome!

the goodnights said...

We loved having you guys here. The girls are still talking about our bowling night but I have to say nothing was better than seeing the 5 kids jump on the "beast" in the mornings!!!

Come back soon!!!!!