







After a wonderful Christmas Day, we packed up the car and headed for Louisiana. We spent a lot of time with our families opening presents, playing, EATING and celebrating. It was great to be home to see everyone. Thank you so much Nanna, Mammy and PawPaw for letting the Straughan Crew crash your homes. The food and company were excellent! Chad and I were even lucky enough to sneak off to Sal and Judy's to celebrate out 11th wedding anniversary. I apologize to our friends for not being able to visit--we had a VERY busy schedule! After a smooth ride back to Texas (THANK GOD), the kids are now trying to decide where to unload all their presents!!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Home for the Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad we got to visit with you guys! When ya comin back? I've got a little package for you. Somehow I ended up with your black, capri sweatpants plus I still have your red underoos (don't worry...they're both clean).
And don't you think Chase looks NOTHING like me in that picture? I guess if you can't see his dark brown eyes, he really doesn't resemeble me much. Must be the McCarthy in him!
The girls had a ball. Can't wait for you to take them for a week, especially RYLIE!! Ha. Ha.
I'm guessing that is the only picture of Rylie you had.
No, Chase doesn't look like you in the picture--I guess because he isn't CRYING ha ha!! Thanks for cleaning my drawers.
Roo is welcome to come at any time, I will just BARRICADE her crazy butt in one room!
Post a Comment