There really aren't any words to describe this. . .
That is hilarious! I was crying. Can't go too long without seeing Chad's butt.
Oh my! Not really sure what to say about that!
That was awesome!! Looking good Chad!
I was going to say the same thing as Julie...can't go too long without getting a glimpse of Chad's butt! Tell him if he's going to put that thing on the blog, he needs to spray tan that thing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I was crying. Can't go too long without seeing Chad's butt.
Oh my! Not really sure what to say about that!
That was awesome!! Looking good Chad!
I was going to say the same thing as Julie...can't go too long without getting a glimpse of Chad's butt!
Tell him if he's going to put that thing on the blog, he needs to spray tan that thing!
Post a Comment