I can't believe it--my baby girl is FIVE YEARS OLD!! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing home that little monkey! We celebrated Callie's birthday on Saturday at the Houston Zoo. The Goodnights, Abneys, and Fosters met up with us, and Nanna was there, too. The weather was gorgeous, and I think the kids had a good time. Last night, we celebrated by eating Callie's favorite dinner, 'red noodles', sang "Happy Birthday," and opened presents. Later we watched some old home videos of the kids---they just have grown so fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIL' BIT------WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!
A very special "Happy Birthday" to Paw Paw, too!
We are so glad that we can share this day with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIL' BIT------WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!
A very special "Happy Birthday" to Paw Paw, too!
We are so glad that we can share this day with you!
Pretty Little Princesses
Callie's Birthday Pose

3 comments:
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time for Callie's Birthday! We can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks!!!
Happy Birthday Callie! We miss you and can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks!
Happy Birthday Callie girl! Wish you would have talked to us on the phone last night. We miss you very much.
Love,
Boo-Boo, Uncle Tory, Jay-Jay, and Roo-Roo
Post a Comment