WOW! We just returned from an incredible Spring Break in Louisiana! The kids and I spent the entire week hanging out with friends and family; Chad flew in on Thursday to spend Easter Weekend with everyone. The week was filled with so many activities--but the best part was to be surrounded by family again! Here are just a few highlights from our week.
Happy to be back---Callie and I at Mom and Dad's (making a mess for MOM)
Mason & Jacob celebrated their 10th birthday at the park.


Girls' Night Out--we may be getting old, but we can still hang with the best of them!!
My little nephew, Chase--or as we call him "Buckethead"--Check out Uncle Shane on the slide!

Callie spent most of the week getting COMPLETELY spoiled by Sissy and "BOOTsie"
Our JayJay--we missed our "Other Straughan" so much! We were all very happy to get some quality time with Jalyn; I missed you, my girl!

Easter Sunday at Nanna's--we enjoyed some AWESOME dishes: boiled crawfish, seafood gumbo, and some 'fried thing' Chad's MawMaw makes that I only get at Easter--I LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much to Nanna for a wonderful time--we love being with you and hope we didn't make too much of a mess in your house! You prepared an incredible Easter Day for us and we appreciate it!
Hanging out with the Snider's- Chad's sister was sweet enough to let our crew hang out at their house for most of the weekend. Emma is a little CHATTERBOX, and Nate and Sadie are growing up so fast!
Candy Junior!
The Three Amigos
Dinner at Sal & Judy's -good food & wine and great company! Thanks to Mom & Dad for 'footing' the bill!

My wonderful, crazy DAD dancing on the kitchen counter! (either celebrating my family COMING OR GOING---not sure)
Words cannot express how thankful I am to Mom and Dad for letting my crew stay for the entire week-- we had a blast!! Thanks for the great food, wine, crawfish, golf, movies, etc.
I don't know how long it'll take you to recover, but I'm pretty sure it involves Mom on her heating pad and Dad in the hot tub--AND LOTS OF WINE!! We love you both!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Spring Break
WE MISS EVERYONE ALREADY!! SEE YOU SOON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We had a great time hanging out with all of you last week. Can't wait for our visit in just a few weeks!
We had fun too! Too bad you didn't get any pictures of crazy Rylie. I know she loved playing with the boys. Thanks for letting Jay hang with ya'll for the week. Love you all!
Looks like such a fun time! Glad you guys were able to relax and enjoy some time back home. Everyone looks so cute in all the pictures.
By the way, Shane enjoyed pointing out the fact that he was in 3 pictures and I wasn't in any!
Great pictures of everyone! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting.
Post a Comment