Last night we had a different kind of Ladies' Night. Kristin, Tammie and I took the girls to see High School Musical On Ice at Reliant Stadium. The entire stadium was filled with girls screeching at Troy and singing every song at the top of their lungs---the moms even joined in!
Troy & Gabriella
Tammie & Megan enjoying the show
Callie and Mom
The Abney Girls
I couldn't capture on camera how precious their faces were the entire show---it was worth every penny!
The Grand Finale
'The Wildcats'
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Girls Nite Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like fun. We were thinking about going but thought Jay might be upset that it wasn't the REAL Gabriella and Troy. What did Callie think about it?
Looks like everyone had fun. What a special memory Callie will have with her Mom!
Come on, now. She didn't notice at all AND I'M NOT TELLING HER, EITHER!
Looks like fun. I'm glad you found your way back home.
How come mammy posts comments on you and Julie's blog, but none for the Chase man?! FAVORTISM SUCKS!
MeMe, I think it's time to let go of the Middle Child Syndrome :-)
(I know, I know. . .you're at that age!)
Thanks for a great night girls! We for sure need to enroll the girls in DRAMA classes.....
Post a Comment