Monday, May 05, 2008

Weekend with Friends

We spent Friday at The Foster's House making cookies and playing outside. Then Friday night, we were able to go out to Crabby Daddy's with the Fosters and Rookers for oysters and shrimp po-boys. The food was pretty good (for Texas), but the cold beer without kids was even better!

Samantha and Callie---the world's smallest five year olds. These two are so cute together.

"CHEERS!" to great friends and homemade cookies.

Callie was addicted to the cookie dough--I don't think she's ever had it! Thanks, Mrs. Terri.


On Sunday, after eating Chad's incredible crab stuffed mushrooms and BBQ brisket, the guys enjoyed a game of Bocce Ball. I had a great time with Terri and Becky watching the kids play in the sprinkler---the Mimosas were pretty yummy, too.

Callie and Mrs. Becky playing in the sprinkler.


The Spectators--Callie, Mrs. Becky, Samantha, Mrs. Terri and ColeMan

Sam and Callie hiding from the waterguns.

Chad, Trevor, and Brandon playing Bocce Ball ( or is it just Bocce; I don't know)
Callie sunbathing; She just loves her new bathing suit---she calls it her 'new boobies'
Sunday evening, Chad taught the boys how to play Bocce Ball. One of their friends has a pool so they spent most of the day there. It's so sad, my boys have 'ditched' me!

And yes, I see my little 'poser' in the background. That girl cracks me up!

7 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

OH Callie - you are just too funny!

I like her "New Boobies" too.

The Abney Family said...

Glad you guys had a good time. Callie is too funny! Her "new boobies" looks great on her!

Terri Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri Foster said...

The food, friends, and dinks were wonderful. We had a great weekend with your family. I will make REAL cookies with Callie anytime.

Unknown said...

I love Callie's face when she is hiding with her friend. I have seen that mouth before on her Momma!!! She is too funny! I am so glad that ya'll are having such a good time in Texas.

Michele said...

Looks like y'all had a really nice weekend!

the goodnights said...

Great pictures. Love the bathing suit Callie:)

Ms. Terri is so sweet....when can I come over to make some cookies???