Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Chad and the boys spent most of the day at the golf course with Mr. Brandon. They came back sunburned and tired, but they had a really good 'guy day.'

Happy Father's Day, Bay.
It's a wild ride, but there's no one else I'd rather ride with! We love you.



The Goodnights came over for a visit on Saturday. The dads grilled and the girls had fun hanging out and singing High School Musical.

Thank you so much, Mom for coming to help with the kids. I guess we need to work on the sleeping arrangements. I REALLY wish I had the camera when you were climbing up there!Happy Father's Day to MY daddy, PawPaw. I'm sorry we couldn't be there with you, but we love and miss you very much.

5 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

Love that black and white pic - you need to frame that.

Rylie has such a big mouth - but I guess you know that.

Michele said...

The pic of mom in the top bunk had me in tears!

The Abney Family said...

That first picture of Chad and his crew is adorable! Glad to hear you all had a fun weekend. I promise we will make it up there one of these days!

the goodnights said...

Beautiful picture of Chad and the kids.

We had such a fun day on Saturday! Megan & Michelle are ready for their slumber party with Jay and Callie Saturday night!!

Ms. Gayle, I have a cot for you to sleep on the next time you come...don't let Jamie make you get on that top bunk!!

Unknown said...

That is an amazing picture of Chad and the kids! Can you believe I am posting a comment! I couldn't resist. It's opened up a whole new world. :)
Love,
Nat