Julie and Tory came over to visit for the day. Chad cooked a nice BBQ dinner and the Rookers even stopped by for a short visit as well (plus the 'garage cat' just had a litter of kittens that the kids LOVE to visit). Later, we took Uncle Tory to the park so he could sit outside and enjoy the hot, but beautiful day. Check out Julie & Tory's blog to see an incredible video of Tory walking. I just can't believe that it was four weeks ago when doctors told him he'd never walk again---what a miracle.

The Welcome Wagon


Roo wrestling with Daddy---so sweet.
A special "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Bridget---things sure have changed since our younger days! Who would have thought we'd be this dang OLD!????

6 comments:
I just saw the video of Tory walking BY HIMSELF!!! Amazing and awesome doesn't begin to describe it! God is so faithful!!!! Congrats to the entire family.
How awesome! That's is so great that everyone got to enjoy the day together!
I sure wish we were there with all of you..we miss all of you!
That video was just so unbelievable!
Truly Amazing!
Hey Jamie, Looks like you guys are all doing well! What is your email address? I will invite you to view our blog. Does Michelle have a blog page too?
Guess I need to send you my email addy.... kaseymelancon@cox.net...so I can add you to our blog page.
Post a Comment