Sunday, August 03, 2008

Weekend in Louisiana




Bridget's little girl, Charley and Christy's little girl Tatum.


We also went to visit Chad's PawPaw in the hospital. Judging from the sign hanging behind his bed, I don't think he's being the 'ideal patient.'
The kids and MawMaw Mae


We were also able to help celebrate my nephew Chase's 2nd birthday. It was Chuck E. Cheese for the kids and boiled crabs for the adults. Once again the weather was terrible, but the crabs were incredible!


Jay and Callie as Hannah Montana




The kids playing in the hot tub with PawPaw. I don't think it was as relaxing as Paw Paw would have liked.
But they had fun anyway!

We love you PawPaw. Thanks for another great weekend of golf and seafood.

3 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

Looks like a great visit, I miss my Jay.

I am sure Paw-Paw will have a very relaxing week.

Michele said...

I'm glad we were able to visit with you. Chase had fun playing with his cousins.

The Abney Family said...

Sounds like you guys were busy. But sounds like it was a good trip. Everyone looks like they are having a good time!