Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

Wow, what a week! Monday was the boys first day in 5th grade and Callie's first day of kindergarten. Chad was able to bring Callie for her first day while I headed to Collins with the boys for our first day. We were lucky enough to only have one mishap for the day---poor Mace forgot his lunch at home. (Thanks to BooBoo and Uncle Tory for saving us.)

Jay also started 2nd grade at Powell Elementary. The girls were so excited to be at the same school together. On Tuesday, Jay and Callie started riding the bus----they think it's so cool!!

My little girl--her bookbag is bigger than she is~~~ I'm proud of you, Lil' Bit.

5 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

They are all getting too big - I can't believe it!

Michele said...

WOW, her bookbag really is bigger than she is!

Glad to hear everyone had a great first week!

The Abney Family said...

Sounds like the kids had a good week...what about you, Jamie? :)

JStraughan said...

I'm completely exhausted...I'm don't have my 'school legs' back just yet!

JStraughan said...

I don't NOT I'm don't. . .see how tired I am.