Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I Need a Vacation . . . .

Being a working Mom is certainly a tough job, especially when I am surrounded by kids 24/7.
I guess I have been a little grumpy lately because when I walked down the hall of our 5th graders, this is what I found posted on a locker:

"Beware. . Mrs. Straughan. .Beware"


I realized they misspelled my last name, but that is to be expected---it is pretty tough.
Yet, I am convinced that my spelling lessons just aren't getting the point across:

5 comments:

The Abney Family said...

What are you doing to those poor kids? That's pretty funny, sorry!

Stephanie said...

Fantastic! :)

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, that is freaking hilarious! I love it! I think I used to have a similiar sign on my bedroom door growing up :-)

Julie and Tory said...

Love the sign! I could have used one of those when we were staying with you especially during a particular time of the month. :)

Steph said...

Wow - I'm sort of speechless!! What imaginations these children have! And really, what ARE you doing to those poor kids?! ...well other than NOT teaching them spelling, apparently! =)

Thanks - that made my day. =)