Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gulfshores Vacation

The kids and I were were finally able to spend some time at Mom and Dad's condo in Gulfshores.

The view from the condo


Lotioning Up for the Day


Getting ready to hit the beach

The boys had a blast body surfing. The water was clear and the waves were big enough for them to have fun, but not too big to make me nervous!!
In the evenings we would cook dinner and hang out just waiting for the sun to go down.
Then, we would take the kids back to the beach to look for crabs.
BooBoo was a real trooper and took the kids down every night!!
Getting ready for bed!!
Thanks Mom and Dad. . .the condo is just perfect!!

2 comments:

Boo Boo said...

We had so much fun w/ ya'll!! The boys are going to pass me up - I don't like that!

Michele said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast, I can't wait till me kids are old enough to have a schedule like that.

Jake looks like a real surfer boy!