Friday, September 04, 2009

She Did It!

I can't believe it. On Wednesday Callie came home from school announcing that she wanted her ears pierced. Apparently, a few of her friends have taken the plunge, so Callie thought she was ready. I had Chad take her because honestly I didn't want to waste a trip to the mall. Well, she did it. . .I can't believe it. For those of you who know our girl, you know that she has some MAJOR fears when it comes to her ears. But Chad said she was very brave and very intent on getting it done.

She does love her new earrings--they are little pink flowers. And she is already talking about getting the ones that 'swing.' Oh my girl . . .

Before. .putting on a brave face


Getting prepped


My poor baby---during. . .


Later at home




4 comments:

boo boo said...

Oh Callie, they are gorgeous!! We are so proud!

Laird Crew said...

That is very exciting!

Michele said...

Very cool, Callie! I can't believe Chad did such a good job taking pictures of the process!

And what the hell did you do to Jake's hair? Why did you cut it off?

The Abney Family said...

So precious! Way to go Callie!