When I came home from work on Friday, Chad had a surprise waiting for me---my sister, Julie!! It was a wonderful birthday surprise and I can't believe he kept it a secret.

The boys had their first basketball game, too. And despite the loss, I think Coach Chad and Coach Trevor did a good job!!
I got to have two wonderful nites out for my birthday, too. And I'm realizing that turning 35 makes it a little more difficult to recover!!


The new Saintsation!!
Some Sisterly Love

I love this pic of these two!!

Trying to teach me how to line dance--I was awful!!

Finally, a picture with his real smile!!

Some Ladies Nite Fun

Me and my Soul Sista'

What a great weekend! We had so much fun and I felt so relaxed--I didn't even think about work, or lesson plans, or grades. It was much needed--Thank you so much, Chad. You planned a wonderful weekend. Yes, you are GOLDEN for awhile.. . . just don't mess it up!!!!
1 comment:
Happy bday Jamie! I wish we could have all been there to celebrate with you, but I'm so glad Julie got to be there with you guys. Looks like you all had a great weekend!
Post a Comment