Friday, September 12, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Hey everyone--I know I'm falling behind on the blog---I'm still trying to get used to the "Working Mom' thing again!

Last weekend ended up being so much fun--and BUSY!! We headed out Friday Night to Northsore Park with the kids. We picked up some Popeye's--we were ALL craving it ----and enjoyed being outside.



Here's a picture of our 'posers.'--they were arguing right before this and in order to get them to stop all I had to do was tell them to say, "Cheese!"



The next day was the Fantasy Football Draft--they boys were really involved and had fun picking players for the "BF Haters."


We were also able to celebrate little ColeMan's 3rd birthday. He even told his Momma his first COMPLETE sentence, "I not want to poo-poo on the potty!"

The next day was the Cul De Sac BBQ or the Cul-De-Que as I call it. We had a really nice turnout and the rain held off for us.


Here's some of the Cul De Sac kids---our kids have been so happy since we moved here; they love having so many people to play with.


Here's a picture of Chad and Tory showing Trevor a completely ridiculous YouTube Video---I love all their reactions--it's priceless!!

Check out Chad and Tory's 'evil' smiles--I LOVE IT!!

As for this weekend, we are preparing for Hurricane Ike--we are not evacuationg since it'll only be a Category 1 when it rolls through here. We don't have to worry about flooding, so that is a relief. We will keep in touch with everyone and let you know how things turn out.

3 comments:

Terri Foster said...

Jamie you are crazy but you got the boys team name wrong! We had a great time though.

Brandon

Julie and Tory said...

Love the pictures of the men laughing -they do have their evil smiles on.

Be safe during the storm and answer your cell phones!!!

Michele said...

Looks like a really fun weekend!

What were Tory and Chad up to in those pics? Did you make another pot of red beans and rice for the storm?