Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fundraiser


Last weekend we went to NOLA for Tory's Fundraiser. We had an amazing turnout, and I would estimate that the fundraiser was a huge success. My sister, Michele, did an incredible job pulling it all together. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and it was extremely heartwarming to see friends and family come together to help the family--we were all touched.
Tory has come a long way, and his positive attitude contiues to blow me away. I am glad others were able to witness his progress, too.

Thanks so much to everyone for keeping our family in your prayers.

Tory and Julie

My sister Michele, my mom and me
Some of the gustes checking out the auction tables.
Mom and Dad


The "Horney Bees' dancing

3 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

Jamie and Chad
thank ya'll so much for everything that ya'll have done for me and my family. From taking my girls while I was in the hospital to letting us stay in your home while I got better. One of the best things about marrying Julie, is I got you two as a brother and sister. I love you guys!

Tory

the goodnights said...

Everyone looks beautiful! It really looks like it was a great party! We are so glad it was a success for Julie and Tory.

The Abney Family said...

Glad there was a good turnout! Looke like a good time.