Here's a few pictures from our fun Halloween Night--we had a blast, as usual. The kids looked adorable and the adult costumes were hilarious! The Gandys, Fosters, Rookers and other neighbors came over to enjoy the Halloween fun. I have to borrow some pics from everyone else because my camera broke a few weeks ago.
Our family. . .I am sad to announce that this year my boys went Trick-or-Treating for the first time without us. They decided to go with their friends instead of their parents. We made them take their cell phone so they could check in regularly.
It was so depressing---my boys are growing up so fast!
It was so depressing---my boys are growing up so fast!

3 comments:
It looks like ya'll had a great time! I love that you all dressed up too!!!
We had so much fun! We still kept our halloween tradition!
Looks like fun and I'm sad about the boys growing up, too!
Post a Comment