Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Video For Jalyn

On Saturday night, the boys slept at a friend's house. Then Chad left with the guys to take Trevor out for his own "Baby Shower." I stayed home with Callie. The end of the school year is nuts, and I had a lot of grading to get done. Callie was very bored which means she was EXTREMELY ANNOYING! She finally decided to take the FLIP camera and make a video for her cousin Jay.



2 comments:

Michele said...

okay, i couldn't make it past 25 seconds. she must have been filming herself, because i already have a headache trying to watch it.

Julie and Tory said...

Aww, thank you Callie. We can't wait to see you & your cat!

When you turn "a lot of age", I will buy you some beautiful earrings.

Jamie, I couldn't make out what she said at the end - it was obviously something about you.