Thursday, November 06, 2008

One Year in Texas



One year ago today, Chad and I loaded up the kids, left Louisiana, and headed for a new life in Texas. I can't believe it's been a year already. WOW--so much has happened. I thank God every day for allowing our family to have such a smooth transition. And although we miss our family terribly, things here in Texas haven't been so bad!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Hey, I think I had a little help in easing that Perilloux into this great family decision!

But I do miss you guys!

Julie and Tory said...

It's not like we have had a chance to miss you. We've been in Texas about half the time. :)

Terri Foster said...

I have to say that I am glad you moved here! Becoming friends with you, Chad and the kids has been one of the best things that has happened to us in Texas.

The Abney Family said...

I wish now that you are closer we could at least see each other more often!! I'm glad you guys are hear and actually enjoying it!