As most of you know, our poor little Callie had an accident over the holiday weekend.
On Wednesday afternoon upon returning from golf, Dad's golf cart needed a tow. So Chad jumped on the four wheeler, threw Callie on the back, and headed across the lawn. Not realizing how fast he was going, Chad hit a bump and Callie went flying off the four wheeler.
Callie then hit a tree head first and was knocked out. Thankfully, Chad was able to wake her. Chad ran inside with her and we checked her out---- her nose was bleeding, her right eye was swollen shut, she had quite a few bumps and bruises and she was cradling her right arm. We decided to take her to the ER. After a CatScan, the doctors told us she suffered a mild concussion, and additional X-Rays showed that she had fractured her right arm.
On Wednesday afternoon upon returning from golf, Dad's golf cart needed a tow. So Chad jumped on the four wheeler, threw Callie on the back, and headed across the lawn. Not realizing how fast he was going, Chad hit a bump and Callie went flying off the four wheeler.
Callie then hit a tree head first and was knocked out. Thankfully, Chad was able to wake her. Chad ran inside with her and we checked her out---- her nose was bleeding, her right eye was swollen shut, she had quite a few bumps and bruises and she was cradling her right arm. We decided to take her to the ER. After a CatScan, the doctors told us she suffered a mild concussion, and additional X-Rays showed that she had fractured her right arm.
Callie spent most of the holiday weekend, attached to Sissy and Butsie. They once again completely spoiled her, but this time I was OK with it.
We are so thankful that our baby is OK--we were absolutely terrified. Thanks to everyone for all your phone calls. We were really worried there for a little while----BUT she picked a fight with me this morning about what she was going to wear, so I think she's going to be just fine!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor baby. Glad she is okay.
I'm so glad she's back to her normal self. Keep us posted on how she progresses.
Did she get her cast today?
That is the saddest picture I have ever seen! We all hope that Callie heals up and is feeling better soon! I love your Dad as the Turkey...he is too funny! I can't wait to see you for Christmas!
My poor Callie-girl! I'm glad she's back to her normal self & already picking fights with her Momma. :)
Post a Comment