During our trip to Louisiana, I was able to spend time with my nephews Chase and Ethan. Little Chase can be quite a handful, but as long as he's got a full belly, Max and Ruby, his Momma, and a place to run around--he's all good!! Little Ethan is almost 3 months old now, and he is the sweetest little baby (thankfully--a break for my poor sister).
I love this picture of Ethan--he is always smiling and cooing. He's just a very happy little guy!

Mace loves holding little babies. He's got a real sweet touch. Now if only we could get him to treat HIS OWN SISTER so sweetly!!

I helped out Michele one day by babysitting. Ethan was so easy--you hardly know he's there!!
Check out Ethan's profile. . .look familiar, MeMe?????

"Oh, so you're PanPan. . .I've heard a lot about you!"

Chase is pretty 'busy' so it's nearly impossible to get his picture. Here he is with his daddy getting golf tips on Fathers' day.


3 comments:
Great pics of all the cousins. What a sweet family!
Hey, what's wrong with my baby's profile :-)
We miss all of you already...can't wait for you to come back soon!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment