Thursday, July 09, 2009

San Antonio Vacation: Six Flags

During our vacation to San Antonio we spent a day at Six Flags/Fiesta Texas. It was VERY hot (and overpriced) but we wanted to cram in as much activities possible!!


My cousin Paige and her crew were able to come in from Dallas to meet us for a few days.
I haven't seen Paige since Hurricane Katrina, so it was great to get the kids together. Paige and I used to take family vacations together when we were little, so it was nice to be able to continue the tradition.
Here's her little ones, Nick and Ellie, coming off a roller coaster. Look at poor Nick's face :-(

Callie preferred the kiddie rides the entire day!!
Ken, Nick, and Jake enjoying the bumper cars.

Callie and Jake--Super Freaky!!

I was a little worried aobut the kids' behavior during the trip--my three tend to get on one another's nerves if they spend too much 'quality time' together. But they were all well-behaved and the boys were great to all the little ones.

My Heroes








During lunch, Bugs Bunny and Pals performed for the kids.


Ellie enjoyed a little nap after pizza and ice cream.

I tried thoughout the entire day to get a picture of all five kids. I thought I captured it on the carousel until I noticed that Callie was not looking at the camera--she was looking at HERSELF in the mirror!!

FINALLY--a picture of all the cousins!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Gotta love Callie and the mirror!

Poor Nick didn't look like he enjoyed the roller coaster too much.

The Abney Family said...

How fun!!