Ok, I've rigged up my camera temporarily--I'm still not sure what's going on with it. ANYWAY, here's the pictures from Callie's 6th Birthday. She started out her day at school wearing one of her favorite outfits.

Daddy picked Callie up from school and took her to one of her favorite places --THE MALL. She rode the carousel two times, ate 'Chinese noodles' and shopped at Claire's. Here's daddy applying Callie's new fingernail polish. He put a different color on each finger--it was so sweet! Then we left to find the boys, so we could go to dinner.

Later, we find the boys--with some of their crew. The newest thing around here is Air Soft Battles. They gather at the park and pick teams--then it's WAR! They stay out after school until dark and we don't see them all weekend, either. Then they come home with little red marks all over their bodies. They love it!

Here we are at dinner. . we had the wait staff sing 'Happy Birthday" to Callie.
She didn't like it so much.
She didn't like it so much.






2 comments:
I love the pic of Chad painting Callie's fingernails. How in the world did you two get such a girlie girl?!
Looks like Callie had a great day. I still can't believe you have such a girly-girl!
The boys look like their in a gang. They are getting too old!
Post a Comment