Yesterday we held Callie's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Callie and I had a few 'issues' with her party attire, but we finally agreed on a cute purple and white dress.
A cute group picture.
We were so thankful that Nana and Maw Maw Mae were able to spend the weekend with us. The weather here was awful, but Chad was able to show Maw Maw around The Woodlands. And of course, their first stop--PONCHO's! But I do think we have started a new tradition with Nana--she was here last year for Callie's party, too.
Callie and Megan
Callie and Megan
Jake and his shadow, Michelle. She followed the boys around the entire party with the sweetest little look on her face. You better watch out, Goody!

2 comments:
How come all of Callie's friends are in long sleeve shirts & pants and she is in a sleeveless dress? Way to win that arguement, Jamie, Ha!
Looks like fun!
I can't believe how much bigger Megan is! Are you sure Callie's growing?
Post a Comment