Today we celebrated Mace and Jake's 11th Birthday! They are having their party next weekend, so we had a very nice family day today--Well, until they ditched us to hang out with their friends down the street!

The boys started their day with a new game--the Wii Fit.
After a great birthday breakfast (1 1/2 lbs. of bacon), we went to Shankz to play glow-in-the-dark putt putt. Daddy won and the boys tied for 2nd --they really did! I did manage to beat Callie, and I am proud to say that I was the ONLY player to get a Hole In One!!
The boys received a wonderful birthday phone call from my sister, Michele. It seems the boys' new cousin, Ethan will be sharing the same birthday! Congrats to Michele, Shane, and big brother, Chase! I can't wait to see you all next weekend!!

After a great birthday breakfast (1 1/2 lbs. of bacon), we went to Shankz to play glow-in-the-dark putt putt. Daddy won and the boys tied for 2nd --they really did! I did manage to beat Callie, and I am proud to say that I was the ONLY player to get a Hole In One!!

The boys received a wonderful birthday phone call from my sister, Michele. It seems the boys' new cousin, Ethan will be sharing the same birthday! Congrats to Michele, Shane, and big brother, Chase! I can't wait to see you all next weekend!!
2 comments:
How sweet! Happy birthday to the boys and congrats to Michelle and Shane! Congrats on your hole in one, too, Jamie!
Happy Birthday Mace & Jake! What a birthday present you got!
We love you and hope you had a great day!!
Post a Comment