While I went to NOLA to meet my nephew, Ethan--the boys celebrated their 11th birthday with friends from school. They met up with their friends at Twisted Games for a paintball party.
Twisted Games has 7 different fields with various themes. Each party package receives their own personal referee for the day, as well as face gear and guns. The party lasted from 1-4:30 pm--and according to the boys (and Chad) it was the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!!
The kids (and dads) had a blast shooting one another all day long. Yes, they are all exhausted and bruised all over, but Mace and Jake (and Chad) are already planning the next trip. Today at school --the party was the hot topic of conversation. Meanwhile the dad's had a little trouble walking and returning to work (Chad).
Since I missed all the excitement, they did manage to stop long enough to snap a few pictures. Thanks to Mrs. Terri for watching Callie for us--oh, and for 'allowing' Mr. Brandon to play with the kids (and Chad).
BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!

Mace was proud of the big purple bruise on his thigh.






3 comments:
NICE boob shot on Chad, and Brandon is still hurting from all the action. Thanks guys for letting the old guys tag along..
Brandon
Oh my gosh, I don't think I ever want to play paintball if it leaves marks like that! It looks like it's a bit painful.
I'm so glad the boys had a blast and I'm sorry you missed watching them because you were so busy helping me. I really appreciate all of your help this weekend. We certainly could not have made it through Saturday night/Sunday morning without you!
Love you!
Looks like fun, but painful! I'm glad Mace & Jake had such a great time (and Chad too)!
Post a Comment