Something seems to be wrong with my camera; I'm having trouble loading pictures. So I decided to browse through some old pictures of Callie celebrating her birthday with PawPaw.
Happy Birthday to both of you--we love you.
This was taken at Mom and Dad's on Carr Drive; a few months before Hurricane Katrina.
Swimming with Paw Paw--they have the same smile.
Then, I came across this picture of Callie and my sister Michele--it's so sweet.
Callie even has her little paci :-)
It does go by fast. . my baby is now 6 years old. And according to her she is big enough now to do whatever she wants. . . . .here we go!!

Then, I came across this picture of Callie and my sister Michele--it's so sweet.
Callie even has her little paci :-)
It does go by fast. . my baby is now 6 years old. And according to her she is big enough now to do whatever she wants. . . . .here we go!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Callie & Paw Paw! We love you!
Happy Birthday my Callie-girl! Thanks for taking some time out to talk to me on the phone. :)
Happy Birthday Paw-Paw!
Hope you both had a GREAT day!
Post a Comment